Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Fall Guy" or "Die On Your Own Time"

This is a public service announcement hopefully aimed at people none of us knows. But JUST in case...

If you're videotaping yourself doing all sorts of crazy and/or dangerous stunts, in the hopes that you'll be recruited as a stunt person, STOP NOW. REAL stunt people will take one look at your video and run the other way. The FIRST, LAST, AND EVER-PRESENT thought any truly professional stuntperson knows is SAFETY. Safety precautions are taken at every step, and the professional stunt person is trusting his or her life to those folks who SAFELY set up their stunt. SAFELY.

If you and your dumb friends can't even think to wear HELMETS, never MIND set up anything else even remotely safe, except for the pre-programmed 911 call, they will NEVER go anywhere NEAR you. They will probably write down your name, to make sure you never work in this town. EVER.

Fuckwits.

1 comment:

  1. Yo! GroovyGirly!!
    Gonna be@Rong Way café in 7thHeaven
    doing slap-shtick comedy after I bite-the-
    dust ...again (I ‘died’ before).

    When I do ‘GameOver’ the Last Time,
    I’ll do textbook, Noo-Joisey-axent!
    Zealous, 5-star-entertainment!
    Saturate yore panacea, wildchild:
    Start OUR ‘starry-sky-reality’ now!!

    ⚡️psychopathicmath.blogspot.com⚡️
    Cya soon, ya gorgeous wildflower...

    ReplyDelete